The following lists shows the businesses currently projected to open/or have recently opened in the Bay Area, as posted by the Bay Area Houston Economic Development in their August and November reports.
- Slices and Ices (Gourmet Pizza) – 300 Bay Area Blvd;
- ArtWorks – El Camino Real and NASA Parkway;
- The Fresh Market – 1507 West Bay Area Blvd, Baybrook Village;
- Sears Outlet – Clear Lake Center, NASA Parkway and the Gulf Freeway;
- Bombshells – 803 East NASA Parkway near the corner of El Camino;
- Laurenzo’s El Tiempo Cantina – 20235 Gulf Freeway;
- Nordstrum Rack – Baybrook Square (Current DSW Shoes Location), Spring 2015.
- Dunkin Doughnuts – 2340 Marina Bay;
- HEB – Southeast Corner of League City Parkway and South Shore Blvd;
- Quaker Steak & Lube, Olympia Grill – Close by Jimmy Changas in Victory Lakes;
- Jumping World – FM 518;
- Starbucks, McDonald’s, and an Urgent Care Center – Northwest Corner of League City Parkway and South Shore Blvd, (New Strip Center).
- Gulf Winds International, (Warehouse) – Between Hwy 146 and Old 146;
By Pam Moore, Feature Blogger for Brockway Realty
- Aldi – FM 518 across from Wal-Mart (open);
- Whataburger – FM 518 and Hwy 146 area.
Brockway Realty is a full service residential and commercial real estate brokerage based in League City, serving the League City, Clear Lake and Houston, Texas markets with over 20 agents.