The following lists shows the businesses currently projected to open/or have recently opened in the Bay Area, as posted by the Bay Area Houston Economic Development in their August and November reports.
- Slices and Ices (Gourmet Pizza) – 300 Bay Area Blvd;
- ArtWorks – El Camino Real and NASA Parkway;
- The Fresh Market – 1507 West Bay Area Blvd, Baybrook Village;
- Sears Outlet – Clear Lake Center, NASA Parkway and the Gulf Freeway;
- Bombshells – 803 East NASA Parkway near the corner of El Camino;
- Laurenzo’s El Tiempo Cantina – 20235 Gulf Freeway;
- Nordstrum Rack – Baybrook Square (Current DSW Shoes Location), Spring 2015.
- Dunkin Doughnuts – 2340 Marina Bay;
- HEB – Southeast Corner of League City Parkway and South Shore Blvd;
- Quaker Steak & Lube, Olympia Grill – Close by Jimmy Changas in Victory Lakes;
- Jumping World – FM 518;
- Starbucks, McDonald’s, and an Urgent Care Center – Northwest Corner of League City Parkway and South Shore Blvd, (New Strip Center).
- Gulf Winds International, (Warehouse) – Between Hwy 146 and Old 146;
By Pam Moore, Feature Blogger for Brockway Realty
- Aldi – FM 518 across from Wal-Mart (open);
- Whataburger – FM 518 and Hwy 146 area.
Brockway Realty is a full service residential and commercial real estate brokerage based in League City, serving the League City, Clear Lake and Houston, Texas markets with over 20 agents. Member, League City Regional Chamber of Commerce